Inclusion Criteria- Patients suffering from first stroke, ischemic and/or hemorrhagic
- Score between 1 and 3 at the upper-limb sub-item of the Italian version of the National Institute of Health Stroke Scale, IT-NIHSS (Pezzella et al. 2009)
- Score lower than 100 out of a total of 126 at the Functional Independence Measure (FIM) scale.
- Less than 45 cubes carried in one minute whit the affected hand at the Box and Bocks Test.
Exclusion Criteria- Non-stabilized fractures
- Diagnosis of depression
- Traumatic brain Injury
- Untreated or drug resistant seizures.
- Severe ideomotor apraxia
- Severe neglect
- Patients participating in other rehabilitation treatments for the upper-limb (e.g. virtual reality treatment, motor imagery).