Inclusion Criteria1. Post stroke hemiparetic patients were included in the study.
2. Age 37 to 76 years.
3. Mini mental status examination score ≥ 23.
4. Individuals having Brunnstrom stage 4 and 5 in upper extremity.
5. Individuals should not be taking any physiotherapy treatment for stroke
Exclusion Criteria1. Patients at the acute or chronic commonly seen at clinics.
2. Patient having any musculo-skeletal disorder in upper limb.
3. Patient having any trauma on their upper extremity.
4. Patient having any neurological disorder other than stroke.
5. Any hypersensitivity or hyposensitivity disorder