Inclusion Criteria- Patients' age ranged from 45-60 years old.
- Normal body weight with a body mass index (BMI) ranged from 18.5 to 24.9 kg/m2.
- Patients' had the ability to maintain sitting position without using any aids.
- Patients' had the ability to stand from sitting five times independently.
- Cooperative patients with ability to understand instructions and follow simple verbal commands.
- The duration of illness was from six months to 2 years.
- The degree of the paretic lower limb spasticity ranged between (1:1+) according to the Modified Ashworth Scale.
- The degree of the paretic lower limb weakness was not less than grade 3 according to group muscle testing.
Exclusion Criteria- History of previous strokes and other neurological disorders.
- Visual, auditory and vestibular deficits.
- Cognitive impairments and language deficits.
- Leg length discrepancy is more than 0.5 cm.
- Previous history of orthopedic conditions in back or lower limbs (e.g. low back pain, fractures, deformities and surgeries).