Inclusion Criteria- Traumatic SCI with tetraplegia.
- Male or female.
- 18-65 yrs old.
- At least 1 yr post-SCI.
- Tolerate sitting upright at for at least one hour.
- Able to perceive direction of passive joint(s) motion of the upper extremity(ies) to be treated 70% or more of the times tested.
- Motor grade >1 in the wrist extensors, finger flexors and finger abductors (the 3 muscles related to hand movements in the ASIA scale) in the upper extremity tested.
- Cognitively and behaviorally capable of complying with the regimen.
Exclusion Criteria- Fracture of the treated limb resulting in loss of range of motion
- Concomitant TBI or stroke (Patients who sustained mild head injury during the trauma with no evidence of structural abnormalities on brain images will qualify for the study)
- DVT of the treated extremity
- Peripheral nerve injury of the treated extremity
- Osteo- or rheumatoid-arthritis limiting range of motion
- Contractures equal to or greater than 50% of the normal ROM
- Skin condition not tolerant of device
- Progressive neurodegenerative disorder
- Botox treatment of the treated extremity in the prior 5 month
- Chronic ITB therapy
- Uncontrolled seizure disorder
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure/angina
- Pain in affected limb or exercise intolerance