Inclusion Criteria- At least 19 years old
- Hemiplegia as a result of a non-traumatic cerebral stroke (ischaemic or hemorrhagic)
- Stroke occurred at least 3 months prior to study
- Ability to understand/follow directions and answer questions in English
- Ability to maintain a sitting position in a standard office chair without arm rests, independently or with minimal supervision, for 1.5 hours.
- Have the ability to perform the following movement several times with their weak arm (while seated): move their hand to their hip (on the same side as the weak arm), it's acceptable if participants use their trunk to help themselves, and from that point of flexion moving the hand forward (without touching their thigh) to touch their knee (on the same side as the weak arm). Participants should be able to do this movement without any help from their strong hand.
Exclusion Criteria- Upper limb orthopaedic surgery in the past 3 months
- Shoulder subluxation or significant shoulder pain
- Trunk pain
- Other orthopaedic or neurological conditions affecting the arm or trunk
- Uncorrected visual impairment