Inclusion Criteria1. Gender: Male or female.
2. Age: between 40 and 80 years old.
3. Three months after stroke.
4. Hemorrhagic stroke or ischemic stroke.
5. Fatigue score from screen process ≧4.
6. Subject with comprehension or communication.
7. Volunteer signs the agreement to participate the study after whole study purpose and procedures description in detail.
Exclusion Criteria1. People from mental illness can not to participate the evaluation.
2. Major diseases such as cancer、Chronic pulmonary obstructive disease(COPD)、 Heart failure、Myocardial Infraction、Chronic renal failure or Liver cirrhosis.
3. Pregnant woman.
4. Breast-feeding woman.