Summary of Purpose
The objective of the ARMOUR study is to evaluate the safety and effectiveness of the Mo.Ma proximal flow blockage cerebral protection device for patients at high surgical risk for carotid endarterectomy who undergo carotid artery stentingRead More →
The following dates are available for this trial. Trial information last updated on 25 January 2012.
|1 Sep 2007||29 Aug 2008||1 Mar 2009||1 Mar 2009||1 Jan 2012||10 Mar 2010|
|Start Date||First Received||1st Completion||Completion||Verification||Results|
- Mo.Ma™ Proximal Flow Blockage Cerebral Protection Device (Mo.Ma).
- Carotid Artery Stenting with cerebral protection with the MO.MA device
- Allocation: Non-Randomized
- Masking: Open Label
- Purpose: Prevention
- Endpoint: Safety/Efficacy Study
- Intervention: Single Group Assignment