Inclusion Criteria- Traumatic incomplete SCI, stroke or acquired brain injured ABI subjects.
- Able to tolerate sitting upright at for at least 1 hour.
- Significant, but not complete, motor deficit in the hand and wrist, as determined by the Study Physician performing the screening.
- Significant, but not complete somatosensory deficit in the hand and wrist as determined by the Study Physician performing the screening.
- Cognitively and behaviorally capable of complying with the regimen.
Exclusion Criteria- Fracture of the treated limb resulting in loss of range of motion.
- Progressive neurodegenerative disorder.
- DVT of the treated extremity.
- Uncontrolled seizure disorder.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure/angina.
- Osteo- or rheumatoid arthritis limiting range of motion
- Contractures equal to or greater than 50% of the normal ROM.
- Chronic ITB therapy.
- Peripheral nerve injury of the treated extremity.
- Pain in affected limb or exercise intolerance.
- Participation in another therapy or activity-based program.
- Skin condition not tolerant of device.