Inclusion Criteria- Male or female subjects ≥18 years of age.
- High-normal BP or essential hypertension.
- Any subject with recommendation for evaluation with ABPM according to the 2007 European Guidelines.
- Informed consent to participate in the study prior to any study procedures.
Exclusion Criteria- Known or suspected contraindications to any potential medication under investigation.
- Inability to communicate and comply with all study requirements.
- Persons directly involved in the execution of this protocol.
- Intolerants to the use of the ABPM device.