Inclusion Criteria- Clinical and radiological diagnosis (Functional magnetic Resonance (FMR) and/or Computerized tomography (TC) ) of the stroke;
- More than one month from the date of the stroke;
- Clinical stability;
- Signed and dated informed consent form.
Exclusion Criteria- Disturbs that forbid the adherence in treatment;
- Subjects already undergoing in other researches;
- Pregnant women;
- Lesions that could affect the proposed therapy;
- The occurence of lesion or muscle,joint pain that could forbid the therapy;
- Destabilization of the clinical comorbidities.