Inclusion Criteria- Patients with first ever stroke
- > 18 year
- Living in the area of Aarhus(intervention group) and patients living in the area of Holstebro (control group).
- Multidimensional Fatigue Inventory-20/Generel Fatigue > 12.
- The patient must be able to give informed consent
- Walking without person support.
- Walking aids is accepted.
Exclusion Criteria- Neurological problems related to acute stroke(severe aphasia, decreased level of conscience or decreased attention)
- Other neurologic or psychiatric deseases (including dementia, non treated depression, misuse of alcohol eller medicin)
- Severe co-morbidity (including cancer, blindness or deathness)
- Not-danish speaking.