Inclusion Criteria- Ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke (does not have to be a first time stroke);
- Mild to moderate upper limb impairment (score 3-6 Chedoke-McMaster arm component or ability to perform VR tasks at least at the lowest setting according to clinician);
- At least 6 months post stroke;
- No longer receiving rehabilitation services; and (5) living in an area where high speed Internet access is available.
Exclusion Criteria- Being medically unstable;
- Severe cognitive or communication deficits;
- Visual impairments;
- Severe balance deficits limiting sitting safely independently;
- Shoulder pain;
- Previous upper limb impairment limiting potential recovery.