Summary of Purpose
The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of two amounts of treatment therapy on post stroke motor recovery in the arms. The therapy is bilateral movement training combined with electrical stimulation on the impaired limb.Read More →
The following dates are available for this trial. Trial information last updated on 12 June 2012.
|1 Aug 2006||24 Aug 2006||1 Jun 2009||1 Jun 2009||1 Apr 2012||10 Aug 2011|
|Start Date||First Received||1st Completion||Completion||Verification||Results|
Interventions See All
- Bilateral movement practice + neuromuscular electrical stimulation
- Bilateral motor practice + neuromuscular electrical stimulation
- Sham electrical stimulation + bilateral motor practice
- Allocation: Randomized
- Masking: Double Blind (Subject, Outcomes Assessor)
- Purpose: Treatment
- Endpoint: Efficacy Study
- Intervention: Parallel Assignment
- Lorie G. Richards, Ph.D.
- James H Cauraugh, Ph.D.