Inclusion Criteria1. The age of Subjects between 45 through 80 years.
2. Acute Ischemic Stroke.
3. National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale (NIHSS):8-18(left brain ) or 8-15(right brain )
4. Brain MRI shows the middle cerebral artery region (M1 and M2) of cerebral i infarction stroke patients.
5. Subjects have no midline shift or hemorrhagic transformation
Exclusion Criteria1. NIHSS score reduced more than 4 within after 12~24 hours.
2. Female are pregnant or lactating.
3. Subjects with impaired liver function, AIDS, cancer or other significant medical condition (including certifiable diseases, rare disease)
4. Subjects joined other clinical trails or received rt-PA therapy.
5. Immune dysfunction or receiving other immunosuppressive agents.
6. Subjects cannot have MRI test
7. Subjects' HLA typing results match less than 6 out of the 6 genotypes