Eligibility CriteriaInclusion Criteria
- Hemiparesis from stroke, brain trauma, or non evolutive brain tumor >6 months before enrolment
- Hip flexion at swing phase on the paretic side clinically insufficient (rated <15° by the clinical investigator)
- Passive ankle dorsiflexion clinically insufficient at late stance (rated <90° by the clinical investigator)
- Maximal ambulation speed barefoot over 10 metres < 1,3 m/sec
- Age ≥ 18
- Signed consent form
- Ambulation impossible barefoot
- Passive hip flexion amplitude (with the knee flexed) < 45° on paretic side
- Severe intercurrent disease ou cognitive dysfunction making effective communication or study participation impossible.
- Current anticoagulation with INR> 3,5 ; less than 15 days prior to D1
- Pregnancy, lactation, or premenopause woman not taking contraception
- Hypersensitivity to botulinum toxin or its excipients, myasthenia gravis, Lambert-Eaton syndrome, concomitant aminoside treatment.
- Infection or inflammation at injection sites.
- Injection in lower limb less than 3 months prior to D1
- Person not covered by social security