Inclusion Criteria- Severe stroke occurred in 7 days.
- GCS ≤12 or NIHSS≥11.
- Any cases of profiles #3 through 5 in Water Swallowing Test.
- Plan to receive enteral feeding for at least 7 days.
- Informed consent.
Exclusion Criteria- Gastrointestinal diseases before stroke, such as gastrointestinal resection, malabsorption,and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Brain death.
- Complicated with the disease which only have life expectancy < 6 months in over 50% patients.
- After cardiac arrest.
- Received parenteral nutrition support.
- Pregnant woman.
- Concurrent severe hepatic or renal dysfunction。
- Unstable hemodynamics.