Inclusion Criteria- Family caregivers of older adults from the Special Care Unit - stroke (SCU-Stroke) at the moment of discharge;
- Older adults with diagnosis of stroke with the first sequel identified by minimum score of 2 points from the ranking scale;
- Older adults who live until 20 kilometers from HCPA;
- Caregiver will be a family member with consanguineous relationship or not;
- Caregiver will be responsible for the most part of the older adult's care;
- Caregiver without payment;
- Caregiver with 18 year old or more.
Exclusion Criteria- Older adults who live in a Long Term Care Services;
- Older adults who will be included in a governmental program for Home Care Service;
- Caregivers who don't accept receive the HV by nurses.