Inclusion Criteria1. Ischemic stroke affecting the right hemisphere, confirmed by CT or MRI.
2. Persistent neglect for one month after ictus (confirmed by BIT).
3. Prestroke functional independence (modified Rankin Scale score 0-2).
4. Between 18-90 years of age
Exclusion Criteria1. Patients younger than 18.
2. Patients who do not understand verbal or written English (ie.need of translaters)
3. bilateral infarcts (Confirmed by CT, MRI)
4. Dementia (MOCA, Score <26).
5. Neurological Disease (eg. Parkinson's Disease, epilepsy, MS)
6. Significant morbidity (eg cancer, severe cardiac failure) likely to affect participation.
7. Alcohol excess (more than 50/40 units a week for men/women respectively).
8. Patients who fall under the exclusion criteria for TDCS which includes patients suffering from a stroke related seizure :
History of epilepsy, medications or psychoactive drugs that can lower seizure threshold [imipramine, amitriptyline, doxepine, nortriptyline, maprotiline, chlorpromazine, clozapine, foscarnet, ganciclovir, ritonavir, amphetamines, cocaine, (MDMA, ecstasy), phencyclidine (PCP, angel dust), ketamine, gammahydroxybutyrate (GHB), alcohol, theophylline]. Withdrawal from alcohol, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, meprobamate, chloral hydrate. Patients who are pregnant or have suffered from a stroke-related seizure.