Inclusion Criteria- Patients ("Patients" + "Patients control" groups) :
Inclusion-1st sample of blood : every patient recruited within the neurovascular unit of intensive care of the Hospital center Sainte - Anne within the framework of a "thrombolyse alert ".
Then pursuit of the study ("patients" group only) if :
- Age 18 minimum
- Sylvien Infarct proved by the intellectual MRI,
- Whatever is the treatment received (Aspegic, thombolysis and/or thrombectomy)
- That there is occlusion of a cerebral artery or not "Controls" group :
- Healthy subjects,
- Mated on the age and the vascular risk factors (tobacco, arterial high blood pressure, diabetes and dyslipidémie)
Exclusion Criteria- Patients:
- Contraindications in the intravenous thrombolysis according to the current recommendations .
- Histories of evolutionary pathology or thrombo-embolique, taken by treatment whatever it is except contraceptive for the women, the viral or bacterial infection in the month precedents