Eligibility CriteriaThis study enrolls a group of 40-65years patients who have heart valve disease who need valve replacement.
Inclusion Criteria- patients who have the indication for aortic or mitral valve replacement
- patients would like to accept the follow-up and sign the informed consent
- patients with heart function of NYHA I-III degree.
Exclusion Criteria- pregnant or nursing women
- comorbid with coronary artery disease
- patients with heart function of NYHA IV degree
- renal dysfunction with serum creatinine level>or=2mg/dl(177umol/L)
- anticipated life span < 12 months
- enrollment in other clinical trials at the same time not reaching the primary endpoint and probably interference the present trial.