Inclusion Criteria- Age between 60 and 90 years.
- Agreeing to participate in the study.
- Fourteen or more points in the Glasgow Coma Scale.
- Female control in menopause.
- Control subjects without cognitive impairment according to certified neurologist.
Exclusion Criteria- Age <60 or > 90 years.
- Hormonal replacement therapy.
- Immunossupresive therapy in the last month (Example corticosteroids).
- Acute infection (Example, pneumonia, urinary tract infection).
- Diagnosis of oncologic disease in the last month.
- Diagnosis of endocrinologic disease in the last month.
- Acute or long-term psychiatric illness.
- No agreement to participate in the study
- Thirteen or less points in the Glasgow Coma Scale.
- Female patients with menstrual cycle or in the perimenopause.
- Patients with kidney or hepatic illness.
- Patients with cognitive impairment.