Inclusion Criteria- Meet the following base prerequisites for writing: orientation to written language; eye-hand coordination, single handed utensil or tool manipulation (BAMF score >= 6), recognize all letters of the alphabet (unless the child has dyslexia).
- Children have illegible printing for their grade, or legible printing but a speed less than the norms for their grade and sex.
- Be able to grasp a pen.
- Be able to speak and understand English.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Be able to devote at least 20 minutes to the assigned tasks (short breaks will be allowed).
- Be enrolled in school at grade K or above.
- A score lower than 80% on the Print Tool™ or the Cursive Tool.
Exclusion Criteria- Unable to pass the informed assent screener.
- Unwilling to sign or mark the informed assent documents.
- Uncontrolled spasticity.
- A BAMF score lower than 6 (includes severe paralysis of the upper extremity).
- Cerebral palsy other than hemiplegia cerebral palsy
- Severe autism or intellectual disabilities that prevent productive interactions with the investigator