The aim of this project is development of a comprehensive, prospective, multinational, multicenter, hospital-based, data repository for patients with intracerebral hemorrhage.
MNEMONICH is a disease-specific registry of prospectively collected data obtained from the integration and harmonization of preexisting single-center data sets. It was formed to provide clinician-scientists around the world a comprehensive database to direct future studies toward better understanding of ICH. MNEMONICH will help examine global variability in the prevalence of ICH and identify research priorities.
New data for MNEMONICH will be prospectively collected on a wide range of features including demographics, medical history, dates and times of symptom onset, presentation symptoms, hemodynamic signs, initial and chronic medical therapy, diagnostic imaging, laboratory and genetic analyses, pathological data, and surgical and medical management. Future research will be based upon ad hoc analysis of this data.
- Observation: Cohort
- Perspective: Prospective
- Sampling: Non-Probability Sample
Patients hospitalized for ICH will be asked to provide their permission for the use of this information for retrospective research studies directed at ICH; such research to be conducted by the MNEMONICH investigators.
|Type||Measure||Time Frame||Safety Issue|
|Primary||Modified Rankin Scale score||90 days||No|
- The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Lead
- Maastricht University Medical Center
- University of Central Florida
- San Camillo de’ Lellis General Hospital
- Rostock University Medical School
- Sanatorio Pasteur and Hospital Interzonal de Agudos San Juan Bautista
- University of Western Ontario, Canada
- University of Manchester
- Manchester Metropolitan University
- Santa Maria Nuova Hospital
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Craiova
- Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust
- Centre for Cardiovascular Medicine and Cerebrovascular Disease Prevention