Inclusion Criteria- Ischemic stroke greater than 3 months prior.
- Between 45 and 80 years of age.
- Residual hemiparetic upper extremity deficits.
- Adequate language and neurocognitive function to participate in training (MMSE, CESD, aphasia screening).
- Right hand dominant.
- Upper Extremity Fugl-Meyer score of 25 or greater.
Exclusion Criteria- History of cortical stroke.
- No mobility of less affected arm.
- Failure to meet the RRDC assessment clinic criteria for medical eligibility.
- MMSE score less than 27.
- CES-D score greater than 16.
- Unable to pass a hearing test (i.e. must be able to hear sounds of 45 dB or less).