Inclusion Criteria- Having suffered cerebrovascular accident for at least two years (chronic hemiparesis) with prevalence of upper limb (middle cerebral artery);
- Spasticity grade 1, 1 + 2 by the Modified Ashworth Scale;
- Good cognition;
- Get assume a standing position
- Sign the Consent form;
Inclusion Criteria for Healthy individuals who will make up the control group:
- People who may be standing upright;
- Understand the activities that will be proposed
- Subscribe to the disclaimer conscentimento.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients with severe cardiovascular disease;
- Patients with joint deformities;
- Patients with balance disorders;
- Patients with seizures;
- Patients with hypertension;
- Patients with uncontrolled diabetes;
- Individuals with a restriction in the liquid medium;
- Individuals with cognitive impairment that prevents an understanding of the proposed activities.
Exclusion criteria for the control group:
- Individuals who do not meet the age range studied;
- Patients with uncontrolled hypertension and diabetes;
- Individuals with restrictions on liquid medium;
- Subjects with any neurological disorder;
- Individuals with severe respiratory diseases;
- Individuals who have been diagnosed with severe postural imbalance.