Inclusion Criteria- The ages of stroke patients from 40 years old to 70 years old.
- The principle diagnosis according to
- Recent stroke from 7 days to 6 months after onset.
- Stroke with limb movement disorder and hypomyotonia，NIHSS≤10，ASHWORTH≤1，GCS>8.
- Written informed consent by inpatient.
Exclusion Criteria- Stroke with conscious disturbance or serious cognitive impairment.
- Stroke with limb spasm；ASHWORTH≥1.
- Having cardiac pacemaker，metallic foreign body in treatment position，or hemorrhagic tendency.
- Being oversensitive to electrical stimulus.