Inclusion Criteria- over 18 years,
- first diagnosis of ischemic or hemorrhagic stroke,
- with a rapid recovery prognosis from hospitalization in intensive care (NIHSS score less than or equal to 6 at the output of the intensive care unit).
Exclusion Criteria- diagnosis of other somatic or neurological chronic,
- Current diagnosis of psychotic disorder or past,
- Diagnosis of dementia,
- Severe aphasia (NIHSS subscore),
- Visual or motor disabilities prevent participation in the study (subscores NIHSS),
- Reduced autonomy (Rankin score greater than 3).