Inclusion Criteria- Diagnosis based on medical record review of one of the following neurological diseases: Alzheimer's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, brain injury, Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's Disease, Post-Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury.
- Medically stable for at least 2 months.
- Not participating in Laughter therapy for 30 days prior to screening.
Exclusion Criteria- Females who are pregnant
- Any unstable medical condition
- Severe cognitive deficits that would interfere with participation (e.g. unable to follow commands).
- Severe abdominal pain, chest pain or back pain.
- Abdominal, chest or back surgery within 90 days.
- Psychosis or severe mental illness.
- Untreated hernia.
- Persistent cough.
- Advanced hemorrhoids.
- Uncontrolled Hypertension - SBP >170 or DBP >105.