Inclusion Criteria- right or left carotid ischemic stroke in the 14 previous days, confirmed by MRI.
- Persistent neurological deficit (NIHSS >=7).
- Optimal medical treatment(antithrombotics, antihypertensive, statins).
- General state compatible with a program of functional rehabilitation.
Exclusion Criteria- Severe extensive stroke implying vital prognosis.
- Severe persistent neurological deficit (NIHSS > 24).
- Medical history of neurological pathology with a deficit as consequence (Rankin < 3 before stroke).
- Serious psychiatric disease.
- Myocardial infarction less than 3 month old.
- Recurring thromboembolic disease or less than 6 month old.
- Patient with organ transplantation.
- Medical history of infection (HIV,HTLV, HBV, HCV).
- Current immunosuppressive/immunomodulating treatment.
- Medical history of cancer.
- Medical history of chemotherapy.
- Known chronic kidney failure(clearance of creatinin < 90 ml/min/1,73m2).
- Known hepatic failure(diminution of prothrombin level (TP) not corrigiable with vitamin K).
- Obesity hinding the bone-marrow sampling in the iliac crest.
- Pathology implying vital prognosis in the 3 month following stroke.
- Refusal to participate.
- Patient unable to give personally his/her consent.
- Pregnant, parturient and feeding women.
- Woman in age to procreate who could not receive an effective method of contraception during the study.
- Participation to another therapeutic clinical trial or in period of exclusion of a therapeutic clinical study.
- Privation of liberty with a decision of justice or administration, legal protection.
- Non affiliation to social security.