Summary of Purpose
Intracerebral haemorrhage (ICH) is the most feared complication in patients on vitamin K antagonists (VKA). VKA related ICH occurs 8-10 times more frequently and the mortality is 2 times higher than in non-anticoagulated patients. Mortality may rise up to 67%. The higher mortality rate may in part be due to the higher... Trial Stopped: Review by official authoritiesRead More →
The following dates are available for this trial. Trial information last updated on 26 May 2015.
|1 Jul 2009||25 Jun 2009||1 Dec 2015||1 Dec 2015||1 May 2015||Unavailable|
|Start Date||First Received||1st Completion||Completion||Verification||Results|
- Fresh Frozen Plasma
- Prothrombin Complex Concentrate (PCC)
- Prothrombin complex concentrate (PCC); fresh frozen plasma (FFP)
- Allocation: Randomized
- Masking: Open Label
- Purpose: Treatment
- Endpoint: Pharmacokinetics/Dynamics Study
- Intervention: Parallel Assignment
- Thorsten Steiner, Prof. Dr.