Inclusion Criteria1. Either side of both type first stroke with confirmatory diagnosis by CT Scan and MRI.
2. Age above 20 years old.
3. Moderate severity of stroke measured by the modified Rankin Scale (mRS- 3)
4. Able to comprehend the instructions with good cognition measured by Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE > 23).
Exclusion Criteria1. Diagnosed with other neurological disorder such as Parkinson's disease, peripheral nerve injury.
2. Serious cardiac conditions (angina and myocardial infarction during the previous month, resting heart rate of more than 120, a systolic blood pressure of more than 180 mm Hg, and a diastolic blood pressure of more than 100 mm Hg)
3. Fugl Meyer Assessment score (lower extremity) less than ≤ 21
4. Significant hip, knee and ankle contracture that would limit ambulation (Fugl Meyer (ROM) ≤1 in each joint).
5. Orthopedic and rheumatological disorder with weight bearing pain (Fugl Meyer (pain) ≤ 1 in hip, knee and ankle joint movement).