Inclusion Criteria1. Ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke patients
2. MRI confirmed the diagnosis of stroke
3. Within three months of onset of unilateral limb hemiplegia in patients
Exclusion Criteria1. Initial tracheostomy impantation and hospital stay is less than 5 days
2. Combined with other neurological diseases, such as epilepsy, multiple neuropathy, Meniere's disease, vestibular neuritis, Parkinson's disease, dementia or cerebellar atrophy, etc.
3. Significant lesions of the lower limb joints, including joint contractures, lower limb fractures, joint replacement or long-term pain in patients with osteoarthritis
4. Unstable signs of life (if not through the tilt bed test) or severe cardiopulmonary disease
5. Those who can not cooperate with the study or who have not signed the inform consent