Inclusion Criteria- Aged 35-70 year old Chronic Stroke Adult Patients,
- With Stroke History of More Than 6 Months, Less Than 60 Months,
- With Stable Hemiplegia Condition,
- NIHSS Score Is Between 5~15.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients Aged Less Than 35 or More Than 70,
- Hemorrhage Stroke or MRI Show The Occlusion Is Not In The Middle Cerebral Artery Territory,
- NIHSS Is Not In The Range of 5~15,
- Pregnant Women,
- Impaired Liver Function, Abnormal Blood Coagulation, AIDS Carrier, Tumors, Other Special Conditions, etc.