Inclusion Criteria- Age 18 years or older, who had ischemic stroke and 60 patients who had hemorrhagic stroke 6-18 months prior to their inclusion in the study.
Exclusion Criteria- Dynamic neurologic improvement or worsening during the last 4 weeks.
- Had been treated with HBO for any other reason prior to their inclusion.
- Have any other indication for HBOT
- Chest pathology incompatible with pressure changes
- Inner ear disease
- Patients suffering from claustrophobia.
- Inability to give written informed consent.