Inclusion Criteria1. Age between 19 and 85.
2. Able to speak English and give informed consent.
3. One or more ischemic stroke(s) involving the cerebral cortex or cerebellum within the last 6 to 36 months
4. Able to sit in the chamber with the assistance of a waist and chest strap for 120 minutes.
Exclusion Criteria1. Contraindication to HBOT (Appendix C) including:
- Untreated pneumothorax
- Doxorubicin within 72 hours
- Bleomycin within 4 months
- Bowel obstruction, especially closed loop
- Undocumented pacemaker
- Cigarette Smoking
2. Participation in other stroke related studies.
3. Previous history stroke > 36 months prior to study baseline