Inclusion Criteria1. 18 to 75 year-old; both males and females;
2. Diagnosis of acute ischemic stroke verified by CT or MRI and moderate to severe disability (NIHSS 5-21 points, GCS > 4 points and < 12);
3. Able to start hemofiltration treatment within 12 hours of stroke onset.;
4. Signed written informed consent in either Kazakh or Russian.
Exclusion Criteria1. Age below 18 years or above 75 years;
2. Presentation over 12 hours from stroke onset;
3. Decompensated coronary heart disease (unstable angina, acute myocardial infarction, heart failure - according to New York or Canadian classification, 3, blood disorders, known coagulopathy, platelet count less than75 000 / mmc;
4. Pulmonary edema, shock, hemodynamic instability;
5. Intracranial hemorrhage or lesions (brain abscess, tumors);
6. Inability to obtain informed consent;
8. Contraindications for CT.