Inclusion CriteriaThe inclusion criteria include that the participant:
1. ages 20 years and older;
2. had a first-time stroke or TBI within the past six months;
3. is able to understand Mandarin;
4. has cognitive impairment (indicated by a score of 25 or less on the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MoCA)); and
5. is able to provide informed consent.
Exclusion CriteriaParticipants will be excluded if they:
1. have severe aphasia (indicated by a score of 5 or less on the Concise Chinese Aphasia test); and
2. have a pre-stroke diagnosis of dementia, current major depression disorder, substance use, or other psychiatric disorders that may impede them from continually participating in the study.