Inclusion Criteria- Mild-moderate stroke after two month of the cerebrovascular attack.
- Upper limb apraxia lasting at least 2 months.
- Less than 9 points in validated Apraxia Screen of TULIA (AST) following Vanbellingen et al., 2010.
- Voluntary participation.
- The neurologist, the occupational therapist and the patient judge the intervention to be necessary.
Exclusion Criteria- History of apraxia before current stroke.
- Stroke had occurred less than two months or more than twenty four month ago.
- Cognitive impairment (< 23 in normal school population and < 20 points with a low education or illiteracy, in Spanish validation of Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE)).
- Severe aphasia.
- Previous brain tumour.
- History of other previous neurologic disorders.
- Mother tongue different to Spanish.
- Drugs addiction.
- Intellectual or learning disorders.
- Brain damage for traumatism or neurodegenerative process.
- A history of serious consciousness impairments
- Uncooperativeness, presence of orthopedic or other disabling disorders.