Eligibility CriteriaInclusion Criteria: The Caregiver
1. is a family member/partner (e.g., spouse, child, or fictive kin) of institutionalized person;
2. is 21 years of age or older;
3. provided a minimum of 3 months of in-home care prior to institutionalization;
4. speaks English; and
5. plans to live in the area for at least 6 months.
The care recipient/resident must:
(1) be 50 years old or older; and (2) have been permanently placed within a long-term care facility within the last 120 days with impairment in at least 3 of 6 Activities of Daily Living.