Inclusion Criteria- Paroxysmal, persistent or permanent non-valvular atrial fibrillation
- Eligible for LAAO and long-term rivaroxaban therapy
- Calculated CHA2DS2-VASc score of 2 or greater.
Exclusion Criteria- Contraindicated/allergic to aspirin, clopidogrel and novel oral anticoagulants.
- Indicated for clopidogrel therapy or has taken clopidogrel within 7 days prior to enrollment.
- History of atrial septal repair or has an atrial septal defect/patent foramen ovale device.
- History of valvular heart disease.
- Implanted mechanical valve prosthesis.
- New York Heart Association Class IV congestive heart failure or left ventricular ejection fraction less than 30%.
- Patient has left atrial/left atrial appendage thrombus screened by echocardiography
- Platelet<100*109/L or hemoglobin<100g/L
- Expected lifespan less than 1 years