Inclusion Criteria- Having had a first ischemic stroke within 6 months.
- No recurrence.
- Responsible of a right or left hemiplegia.
- Able to walk alone with or without technical assistance.
- Over a distance of at least 10 meters.
- Performance on the six-minute walk test less than 400 meters.
- Without neurological history other than stroke.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients who did not have brain MRI after their stroke
- Patients with complete lesion of the primary motor cortex (as identified on MRI).
- Patients with an addiction to alcohol or drugs.
- Patients with psychiatric disease, cognitive impairment disease, uncontrolled epilepsy, neoplastic disease, severe renal or pulmonary failure.
- Patients with cerebellar syndrome associated.
- Patients with clinical involvement of the brainstem (cranial nerve deficit).
- Patients who refused to sign the written consent.
- Patients who have an ongoing pregnancy.
- Patients under justice protection.
- Patients with contraindication to practice aerobic training after stress test.