Inclusion Criteria- Patients suffering a first stro(at least 3 months post stroke)
- Cognitive and cooperative ability to follo instructions.
- Patients suffering from paresis of leg muscles resulting in knee hyperextension.
- Ability to walk with or without a walking aid (cane, walker) independently
Exclusion Criteria- Cognitive disorders preventing the subject from understanding the trial protocol, signing a consent form or following the researcher's instructions
- Skin disease or wounds at the paretic knee
- Ankle or foot contructure or limited range of motion
- Orthopaedic injury to the paretic or non-paretic limbs