Inclusion Criteria- Man and women, aged from 18 to 80 years.
- Social security affiliation
- Inclusion from day 3 to day 15 after stroke or brain haemorrhage
- Hemiparesia with upper limb motor deficit (Fugl-Meyer score - hand < or = 10)
- Informed consent
Exclusion Criteria- Score NIHSS > 20
- Depression (criteria DSM5-R) with MADRS score > 19
- History of recurrent bipolar or depressive disorders.
- History of behavior or suicidal idea
- Family history of extension of the interval QT or congenital long interval QT
- History of clinical stroke
- Aphasia preventing correct evaluation of motor and depression scales.
- Patients treated by antidepressant drugs, monoamine oxidase inhibitor (IMAO), and neuroleptics in the past month
- Benzodiazepines within 48 hours preceding inclusion.
- Intolerance or allergy to fluoxetine (Sandoz® 20 mg pill)
- Severe swallowing disorders preventing oral administration of the treatment
- Planned carotid surgery
- Pregnant or breast-feeding woman
- Hepatic failure (TGO and TGP >2N); severe renal failure (creatinine >180micromol/l)
- Concomitant severe disease not allowing follow-up.
- Participation to another therapeutic study.
- Contraindication to MRI and TMS