Inclusion Criteria1. The ages of stroke patients from 40 years old to 70 years old
2. Stroke diagnosed according to the criteria of cerebral arterial thrombosis in Western medicine and apoplexy in Chinese medicine
3. Ischemic stroke confirmed by CT brain or MRI brain, with stable medical condition and awareness clear
4. Recent stroke from 1 month to 6 months after onset
5. Stroke with limb motor dysfunction
6. Sufficient cognition to follow commands and Mini-Mental State Examination (MMSE) score > 24
7. Voluntary participation and informed consent signed.
Exclusion Criteria1. Stroke with conscious disturbance or serious cognitive impairment
2. Presence of another chronic disorder, including severe Parkinson's disease, cardiac disease, cancers, epilepsy, or chronic alcoholism
3. Impaired hepatic or renal function
4. bleeding tendency
5. Being oversensitive to acupuncture
6. participation in another clinical trial.