Inclusion Criteria- Patients presenting recent symptomatic cerebral infarction (< 1 week) defined according to World Health Organization (WHO) criteria and hospitalised at the Stroke Unit in Dijon University.
- Patients aged 18 years or older.
- Patients who have been informed about the study, or their person of trust for patients unable to express their consent.
Exclusion Criteria- Patients (or their person of trust) who refuse to participate in the study.
- Subjects in custody.
- Patients presenting prior co-morbidity as a cause of significant fatigue in the opinion of the investigator
- Patients with dementia or aphasia before the stroke
- Patients (or their person of trust) who may be difficult to contact by telephone during the follow-up.