Inclusion Criteria1. Age ≧40 and ≦75
2. Stroke is first time
3. Between 15 and 90 day after stroke onset
4. NIHSS score between 5 and 20
5. NIHSS: 6th item, motor function (lower extremities) ≦3
6. Walking is at least 10 meters.
Exclusion Criteria1. Intake anticoagulant agent within one week, such as Heparin, warfarin etc.
2. NIHSS: 6th item, motor function (lower extremities) = 0 (lift 30 degree more than 5 second in supine position)
3. Cannot intake food from oral or intake food complete depend on helper
4. Acute stroke onset within 14 days
5. Gait disturbance due to other factor, such as Parkinson disease, spinal injury, knee joint disorders etc.
6. Cerebellar stroke
7. Pregnancy or lactation
8. Over irritability or anxiety results in cannot assessment
9. Severe traumatic injury or head surgery history
10. Stroke due to cerebral venous thrombosis
11. Systemic disease such as uremia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders, or heart failure NYHA ≧ (third degree: mild activity induces dyspnea; fourth degree: dyspnea feeling under rest state)
12. Severe psychiatric disorders such as depression, schizophrenia etc.