Inclusion Criteria- Sufficient endurance to participate in rehabilitation sessions.
- Medically Stable
- Age >21 years.
- Inability to perform normal ankle coordinated gait components.
- Participants should be able to walk and keep balance without physical assistance from another person
Exclusion Criteria- Acute or progressive cardiac, renal, respiratory, neurological disorders or malignancy.
- Lower motor neuron damage or radiculopathy
- Allergy or contraindication to anesthesia, Versed, (or comparable substitute.
- Active implantable device (e.g. pacemaker, implantable cardiac defibrillator, neurostimulator, or drug infusion device.