Inclusion Criteria- All patients with a left stroke (first clinical episode deficit) imaging confirmed.
- With aphasia (-1 language analysis in the acute phase and severity of the questionnaire LAST (Flamand-Roze, Falissard et al. 2011))
- Right-handed (Edinburgh Handedness Inventory)
- Free of dementia before stroke
- Older than 18 years
- Able to hold a sitting in chair.
- Included in maximum 14 days after stroke
- Patient social security system
- Free Consent, informed writing signed by the participant or the person of confidence and the investigator (no later than the day of inclusion and before any examination required by research)
Exclusion Criteria- Refusal of the consent
- Impaired alertness
- Dementia prior to stroke
- Severe dysarthria
- Previous psychiatric history requiring hospitalization in a specialized environment for more than two months
- Major visual or auditory perceptual disorder
- Previous epilepsy or seizures in hyperacute phase of stroke
- Treatment strongly interacting with GABAergic or glutamatergic system
- Contraindication to MEP: clip intracranial ferromagnetic pacemakers, cochlear implant, intracerebral stimulator.