Inclusion Criteria- aged 35-70 chronic stroke adult patient,
- with stroke history of more than 6 months, less than 60 months，
- with stable hemiplegia condition, and
- NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale) score is between 9-20.
Exclusion Criteria- patients aged less than 35 or more than 70,
- hemorrhage stroke or MRI show the occlusion is not in the middle cerebral artery territory，NIHSS is not in the range of 9-20,
- pregnant women,
- impaired liver function, abnormal blood coagulation, AIDS, combine other tumor or special condition.