Inclusion Criteria1. Age between 18 to 45 Years old;
2. Symptomatic intracranial atherosclerotic stenosis (sICAS): cranial CTA/MRA/TCD/DSA confirm the diagnosis, patients got ischemic stroke or transient ischemic attack in the brain region supplied by the stenosis artery;
3. National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale(NIHSS) score 0-15
4. Written informed consent was signed.
Exclusion Criteria1. Cerebral hemorrhage and other parts of the active bleeding disease;
2. Severe aphasia, unable to express himself;
3. A history of brain tumor, brain trauma, cerebral embolism or other brain lesions;
4. Severe lesions of severe cardiac, liver or kidney disease, malignancy or other systemic organ dysfunction;
5. Blood Pressure＜ 90 mmHg/60 mmHg or ＞200 mmHg/110 mmHg after treatment;
6. Dementia and mental illness;
7. Using angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors;
8. A history of major surgery or trauma 4 weeks prior to admission;
9. Without informed consent.
1. Patients with poor compliance，refuse to take regular treatment and examination;
2. patients' condition get exacerbated, with NIHSS score elevate for more than 4.